Fact: I used to have a YT channel that I started in 2007 but decided Blogging was best for me. I may return into Vlogging one day ;-)
I've been tossing between NYX or Bourjois Matte lip creams. I nearly bought the Bourjois but I was never sure about the shades. It was felt like Bourjois range was a variation of reds and I do love my pinks. I didn't want to settle for anything just so I can own a lip cream. Oh geez, When and How did I grow up so suddenly?
Meet my new love. NXY Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo.
What you need to know:
- It's a creamy matte
- It's feels like butter when applied
- It has that amazing scent - like Creme Brulee or something - it's really really nice. One of my favourite things about the range.
- It's matte but it doesn't dry the lips. However I have to be honest, it looks dry but trust me on this one, it is nourishing on the lips.
- this particular shade is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I am absolutely inlove with it.
- it stains the lips so you will have some sort of tint even after copious amount of food and drink consumed.
- it does transfer so watch out for kiss marks.
- cheap as chips!
- Target Australia carries this range
I literally put this on as soon as I got home and started taking photos for the blog. I love it that much. Excuse the mess I call hair. The toddler's new obsession is messing the hair in every possible way.
I feel like buying another tube so just I won't run out. ever.
You seriously need to try this! You must then thank me later.
Have a great weekend xx
Talk to you all soon.