Mschikee is back! after a long hiatus attending some personal matters - i am back on my feet and ready to write more posts.
I have some long overdue post like haul from my US Trip (yup, I went to NY and LA at the beginning of this year). Also my latest obsession, bronzer! and the new skin care routine since i am now in my 30s!
Thank you for all your support ladies all these months that I'm gone.
and here's an impromptu In and Out
1. MUFE aqua lip liner in Red - this pencil is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! expect a separate post just about it! I will get more shades the minute i set foot in Singapore!!
2. Holiday in Singapore - it is still months away and I haven't even bought my tix yet but it is going to happen.
3. L'Oreal Youth Code eye cream - it's been weeks since i started using this and so far the only thing i love the most is that it absorbs through my skin faster than my other eye creams which makes concealer application a dream!
4. Korres lip balm - I've always been inlove-inhate with this product and I figured I love this better in colder months which is right about now :)
5. NARS Laguna - Bora-bora in a compact!! (I've never been to Bora-bora but I would expect a perfect sunkissed complexion when I do get there... one day)
1. MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash - for some reason the tube that I bought from Singapore didn't quite work for me! Panda-eyes galore (even with a lash primer). I had to break up with it!
And that's it for today. I hope you've been well when I was gone :)